Yeah Dave, the problem is passing the data. I have my Login.java action class
which implements ServletRequestAware but it'll of course only retrieve
localhost:8080/login.action since that's the request URI. I need to somehow
tell it which location the user tried to login from so that it can redirect
back to that specific page.