Hi Tim

I found this to be a great tutorial
http://www.exadel.com/tutorial/struts/5.2/guess/strutstutorial.html

Create your formbean with public Accessors/Mutators for each private attribute and also create methods for
reset method
validateMethod
and of course public no arg constructor for bean

in struts-config.xml configuration define the Bean
<form-beans>
 <form-bean name="NameOfBeanForm" type="package.NameOfBeanForm"/>
</form-beans>

so later in your jsp you will be able to access the FormAttribute

HTH
M--

----- Original Message ----- From: "Slattery, Tim - BLS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>