Hi
Today, I don't think there is  Eclipse plugin which exist for struts2.
But I'm developping Eclipse plugin Akrogen
http://akrogen.sourceforge.net/for generate any component of
framework.

With Akrogen you can create your own components catalog.
So you can write your Wizard page with XML/XUL description.
If you are interested by topic and help me to write the struts component,
you can write me.

Regards Angelo