Hi all,

We have got an Application wherein we are having many layouts. But we can
easily group some layouts of some pages. We also can say that some part is
common to all pages in a group. Hence we thought of segregating those
contents into common files and including these as shown below.

<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jspf/PreHeader.jspf" %>
<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jspf/Header.jspf" %>
<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jspf/WelcomeMessage.jspf" %>
<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jspf/PreBody.jspf" %>
.
.
.
Content of the JSP
.
.
<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/jspf/PreFooter.jspf" %>

We have defined the form attribute in PreHeader.jspf itself.

Now when we thought of using taglibs through out our project, we are not
able to define <html:form> in PreHeader.jspf as it gives an error saying
unterminated html:form

Any idea how we could over come this problem. Also use of tiles was one
opinion but we are already through development of many pages and hence not
able to judge how far the implementation of tiles hit us.

For clarification we are using Tomcat 5.0.28, JDK 1.5, Struts version 1.3.8.

Thanks and regards,

Kalpak Luniya