Hi,
perhaps you could be interest with JSPTabControl
http://jsptabcontrol.sourceforge.net/
which generate tabs with ul/li HTML.

Regards Angelo

2007/6/26, Kavita Mehta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,
I want to code a JSP page with tabs . Does struts support an easy way of
doing the same.
Any link to the related resource would be helpful ...I have searched on
Struts-Layout ...any other option ?

Thanks
Kavita

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential,
proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information
is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is
strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.