Grish wrote:
Hmmm good point. So does this mean that the only secure way of having
downloads is to have specific actions for each download? Or is there a
better approach?

I don't claim to know what the best approach is. As long as your action does sufficient validation of the specified input path (like checking against a whitelist, or only allowing from certain directories (check for ".." path segments!)), your approach may be OK. I tend to have a separate action for each "category" of stuff downloaded from my app (along with category-specific validation). Since I don't know your requirements, I cannot know that that is applicable for you.

-Dale