Thats sounds good, also try to have model-driven
interfaces to have the session scope Action forms in
the next release,

that also not working currently.

Also in the s:url the action tag does not evaluate
expressions, e.g if you want to have a dynamic action
name.

Pls try to address that as well.

Thanks