That's exactly what I wanted. I new complete un-released version.
But at this time, I'm giving up. To tired.
I'll restart using struts when a version without the dreadfull performance
impact will be around.

I hope that we'll get it before the end of the century.

Meissa

Dave Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
25/09/2007 14:56
Veuillez répondre à

cc

Objet
Re: struts 2.1 beta

If you want a complete build of an un-released version
then AFAIK you need to build it from source. The
repository contains the dependent libraries.

The nightly builds are just that, builds, not
distributions (again, AFAIK).

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/building-the-framework-from-source.html

http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/nightlies/2.x/