I'm trying to download and build a beta release.
I have lot of problems about that.
Maybe someone has tried successfully. If so, can someone put it somewhere
so that people (like me)
can share it.

Do we still have no date about a beta version upon 2.1
We have serious performance problems with the 2.0.9 release and we need to
go
the full of promises 2.1 version.

thank in advance.
Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut
etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non
autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci
de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si
necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can
not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use
or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, then please delete it and notify the sender.
Let us mind the environment : let's print our mails only when necessary.