From: Rick Reumann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:47 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Inheritance within form beans

On 10/3/07, Kothari, Kailash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, that's quite interesting..
>
> I think I just need to find a efficient way of doing the deep copy
> because my parent class has thousands of attributes in all including
> nested attributes..

Hmm "thousands" of attributes? I doubt you are letting the user edit all
of them? Obviously I don' t know your user requirements, but wouldn't
you only need to copy over things the user can edit? Is it really 'that'
much stuff (including 'that' much nested stuff) they are actually
editing? Just curious. Maybe there is a way to simplify this a bit?