Well, if I begin my Plugins.jspx with a div tag, it works (before, the begin was a jsp:root tag). But, when the response is loaded (it is the same page but with a new plugin entry), the "delete" link is bad created.
So, 2 questions:

a) why didn´t it work with jsp:root?
b) why delete links are bad generated if, when I access normally to the page, they are fine? (Now, they dont work with ajax. I click and go to the "whole url").
c) Why if I don´t comment the cancel button it doesn´t work?

Thanks to everybody who has helped me.