hi,

thanks for the reply. If the design had this behavior intended then probably
we cannot do any thing.... but in that case i would not agree with the
design. I read the post linked below and also the bug... but still unable to
understand the reason behind for such a design.

i think i will now have to redesign my application.

thanks for all your help

regards,
ravi