Hi,

Your issue is not clear. can you please tell.

what is the theme now your using?
are you using javascript validation?
what is the theme that didnt have this issue?

Thanks,

Nuwan

Sanjeewa Saman wrote:
Hi All,

We have a problem in using validations.

I have tried both xml based and annotation based validations.

But the problem is , The error messages don't get cleared once we get a
error message and it will repeat in the UI.

This will happen with the simple theme ,as if we don't use the theme the
components will not be placed in the proper way.

That issue was not there when we dot use a theme but the components were
here and there.

So can u please help me to use the validations correctly with a example.