--- Martin Castellanos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I had this problem, I don't think it's related to the theme. I'm new to
> struts so this might not be the best solution, I made my action implements
> Preparable and I clean up the errors in the prepare method.

I believe you may be responding to a different thread; this question related
specifically to error message display versus form component layout, which is
theme-related.

There was a different thread regarding lingering error messages; you should
never have to clean up error messages via Preparable, though: you may want to
start a new thread or continue the existing thread if you're having an issue
with that.

Dave