I am not using Spring yet.  We currently just finished migrating our
application to struts 2.  We have not had a chance to look into Spring
yet but it was recommended by the person who started the struts
migration.  If this is part of the solution to getting our struts app
to share it functionality then we would have to do it.  We are
developing a new System that in the future will have to talk to
certain part of our current system and integrate with work flow
applications.  I also want to develop this new application so it can
share its functionality easily.  I am wondering how my design will
change knowing that I have to do this.  Where does Struts fit in?
Does it fit in at all?

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Rich