>  > I dont see any need for .NET interoperability in the
>  > future, but it would hurt to have that option.
>
>  I like your typo more than what you actually meant ;)

Ha ha, that is quite funny.

>  Another thing to look at is the RESTful plugin. It allows the same action to
>  serve back data in different formats depending on (well, I'm simplifying) the
>  extension used to call the action. This means your action could return JSON,
>  XML, HTML, heck, CSV, depending on how it was called.
>
>  This is a lighter-weight approach to SOA that allows for a pretty high degree
>  of flexibility; it can be used to feed AJAX components, Flash apps,
>  plain-old-websites, testing, etc. and can serve as a stepping stone* to more
>  elaborate SOA architectures if it turns out more is necessary.
>
>  Dave
>
>  * RESTful Plugin: the Gateway Drug.

I can see how this would work,  but it almost seems a little dirty.  I
would prefer to use the J2EE API to implement the SOA.  Could I take
the parts of my Strtus app that I want to share, and turn them into
services that both my strtus app and any other client can call?  I am
open to the REST plugin, I would just like to make sure I am not
creating more work in the furure if I have to integrate these Services
with Workflow apps and other systems.  I would like to do it the best
way possible the first time, even if it means longer development.

Thanks,

Rich