Hello,

I am trying to write an authentication plugin for struts2. Goal is to reuse it
across several projects so a plugin seems the way to go..

There is an Interceptor defined in struts-plugin.xml, lets call it
AuthenticationInterceptor. Problem is that I am not able to use it in my main
struts.xml from the project that includes my plugin.

Is it that I am allowed use this interceptor in my plugin only?
Also tried to define a package in the plugin and extend it in my main project,
but this does not work as well.

Is it possible to use the plugin system from struts2 for my purpose? If not,
maybe there is some better way?

        Piero