> If you don't intend to have your application's package extend the
> package defined in your plugin (which doesn't scale to multiple
> plugins), what's the benefit of having this be a plugin as opposed to
> just a .jar file?

I hoped that the plugin architecture will help me with the configuration part
of the module. There are some interfaces that have to be implemented from the
main application.

Now, my problem is how to configure this. Is it possible to use the
struts2-mechanism of <bean> and <constant> without writing an own
BeanSelectionProvider?

        Piero