struts 2 - java - jsp
Hi. I am trying to configure an authentication/login interceptor. The idea
being of course being to prevent someone from accessing a page unless they
are logged in. We can assume that means they have a user object stored in
the session.
Now I understand how to plug in an interceptor to check for this, but what I
am missing is: How do I prevent someone from accessing a jsp page if they DO
NOT CALL an action, but type in the url themselves? E.g. If someone types in
http://www.mysite.com/pages/main.jsp how do I intercept that?