Do you know if the documentation for Struts 2 is shared across all 2.x versions? Should "var" be removed from the 2.0 docs or does it just need a version note added? I'd like to see about getting this fixed.

Given that the doc in question was last edited July 2007 to include 2.1 information has 2.1 been released already and I'm just not looking in the right place?

Thanks,
-Chase

Dave Newton wrote:
--- Chase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But my struts-tags.tld only has the "id" attribute and not the ?newer? "var". Are the docs referring to a future version of Struts? or are they referencing an older version and the addition of "var" was rolled back?

"id" is for S2.0, "var" for S2.1.

Not all of the docs are complete with regards to version info.

Dave