--- Chase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you know if the documentation for Struts 2 is shared across
> all 2.x versions?

Yes. There's no real way to version the wiki; it's exported into the release,
but information is modified on an ongoing basis regardless of the currently
released version.

> Should "var" be removed from the 2.0 docs or does it just need
> a version note added? I'd like to see about getting this fixed.

It, along with several other issues, need version information added. If
you're interested in assisting, see [1].

> Given that the doc in question was last edited July 2007 to include 2.1
> information has 2.1 been released already and I'm just not looking in
> the right place?

S2.1 has not reached a GA release. As was noted, test builds are available or
it can be built directly from source.

Dave

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/editing-the-documentation.html