I tried three of them seperatley, but it did not work. Should I modify the
configuration variable in the BaseStrutsTestCase? I did not add there
web.xml and tiles-defs.xml.
As you suggested, I add this code into web.xml.

<listener>
                <listener-class>
                        org.apache.tiles.web.startup.TilesListener
                </listener-class>
        </listener>

                <context-param>
                        <param-name>

org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.DEFINITIONS_CONFIG
                        </param-name>
                        <param-value>

/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml,/org/apache/tiles/classpath-defs.xml
                        </param-value>
                </context-param>