I added a "warning" box with title "Struts 2.1.3" to the wiki page of
struts2-sitemesh-plugin. Hope this is ok... I looked there before searching
the code, maybe it helps others.

Is there a solution for the "version problem" in the wiki now? I remember
there was no way to handle this some time ago. I could help out updating the
docs if you say me in what way this should be done. (Dont want to make
changes you have to revert afterwards ;-)

        Piero