I think page 24 says it all when it has "The results may not be reflective of real world implementations"?

Beyond that;

- There is no comparison of functionality provided by the frameworks.

- Did the benchmarked follow the performance tuning guidelines?

- Did they upgrade to freemarker 2.3.13 which has shown itself to give speed improvements in multi-threaded scenarios?

All in all it's you're standard benchmark, it's only really relevant to the conditions which they impose and if your conditions are different (e.g. not running on XP and using as Server OS instead) you may see vastly different results.

Al.

Musachy Barroso wrote:
I am sorry, but I will have to quote a movie on this one:

Kevin Lomax: In the Bible you lose. We're destined to lose dad.
John Milton: Well consider the source son.

The Devil's Advocate ;)
musachy