Just making sure hurricane Dave doesn't blow through the list.

If you ask for help, and someone offers, give them what they ask for. They can always ask for a translation of bits that may be critical, but unless you've rewritten large chunks of the JVM and Struts your tags and code will still be understandable.

Milan Milanovic wrote:
Al ?!

Dave, I cannot give you all that info, because of two things, first my
classes
and jsp-s are pretty complex, and not in english! So, I narrowed my scenario
to this, my variable is in session -> when redirect action is clicked, there
is no
variable in session any more! It's seems like that redirect action doesn't
pass
or set session to another action class.

--
Regards, Milan

Al Sutton wrote:
Dave,

Repeat after me;

It's Friday. It's nearly the weekend. And if they don't give me what I want I'm going to take my toys away and stop playing :).

Al.