So you'd choose JDBC driver source code over porn.... and you called me wierd :).

Dave Newton wrote:
--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Al Sutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Don't worry, I've just written a rant about not relying on dirty reads and had to re-word it to include the footnote "This
discussion is about the SQL & JDBC Drivers and is not about porn".

Well, they're both just as exciting.

Right?

Anyone?

*chirp*