Hardik Shah wrote:

could you provide basic stuff or link for implementing Guice/Warp with s2

-----

he he, that's also a major decision if you want to go down that path.
I don't recommend jumping after whichever approach seems least effort (btw, your original approach to use a realm or not using the principal at all is least initial effort if you don't want to learn another framework).

http://code.google.com/p/google-guice/

Guice includes a plugin for s2 in their downloads page. It is as simple to get started with as the spring plugin. Warp includes persistence module and a better servlet filter.

http://www.wideplay.com/home

You can't just switch from spring to guice to no DI. framework. You have to pick one and take the time to learn it I'm afraid :-). Learning J2EE's security, spring's security or guice+warp are time well spent.