--- On Fri, 8/29/08, Ylva Degerfeldt wrote:
> About the value (Question 3) I just wasn't sure I could
> use OGNL when writing JavaScript but Ok. I get it.

Just to be precise: you're not really using OGNL "when writing JavaScript".
You're embedding OGNL in the "onclick" attribute which, when evaluated,
produces legal JavaScript. OGNL and JavaScript are *completely* unrelated.

> xxxxx.NameOfForm.NameOfHiddenField.value = INPUTVAL
>
> The part that I called "xxxxx" is the part that I don't
> understand. Should it be the name of the JSP or what?

Keep searching; this is DOM/JavaScript 101. Personally I'd use a JavaScript
library, but it's not really necessary for a simple use-case like this.

Dave