Hi,

I need to display in a jsp a form with dynamic radio buttons, I mean:

There are several items in my DB. One item is read (each item has one question and 4 possible answers). I need to display the question and the 4 answers as a radio option dynamically (with a bean). Then the users cheks an answer, and submits the selected option. The corresponding action is called. Afterwards, another different item is selected and the question/answers displayed, till the end of the test.

I found this approach to display the properties of a bean as dynamic options using "Indexed properties" at:
http://faq.javaranch.com/java/IndexedProperties

Is there another "approach" or option to develop this stuff?

Regards and thanks in advance ;)