Thanks Martin,

Is this applicable to Struts 1.x?

Regards
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Martin Gainty
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:12 PM
  Subject: RE: Dynamic radio buttons with bean

  http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/radio.html
  specigy your list attribute to point to iterable map ( returned from Action
class )
  e.g.

  <s:action name="GenderMap" var="genders"/>
  <s:radio label="Gender" name="male" list="#genders.genders"/>
  Martin
  Disclaimer and confidentiality note
  Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.
Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.

  > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > To: user@struts.apache.org
  > Subject: Re: Dynamic radio buttons with bean
  > Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:06:09 +0200
  >
  > Sorry but i dont understand what you mean, that´s what I am trying to do,
get the data, send it though a request bean to the jsp, and display the info as
a radio button. As far as i know, is not as easy as 123 (or I think), that´s
why I am looking for any better or easier ideas for "indexed properties" . >>
http://faq.javaranch.com/java/IndexedProperties  -
http://struts.apache.org/1.x/struts-taglib/indexedprops.html