Hi I am trying to display a ArrayList of lists using struts2 iterator tag.

      private void dataReady(){
              for (int itr = 0; itr < this.HOURS; itr++) {
                  tempList = new ArrayList();
                  // Add all the till related data
                  for(int tillItr = 0; tillItr < this.terminalList.size();
tillItr++)
                  {
                      tempList.add(this.transactions[itr][tillItr]);
                      tempList.add(this.unitsSold[itr][tillItr]);
                  }

                  // add all overall data
                  tempList.add(this.peakBlocks[itr]);
                  tempList.add(this.incCtr[itr]);
                  tempList.add(this.percentages[itr]);

                  /*
                   * Now to place this list in the list which will
                   * render it on the screen via JSP
                   */
                  this.dataList.add(tempList);

Now I have tempList which is a list of int and long values and dataList
which is a list of tempLists.

I need to use the struts2 iterator tag and display it on the screen.

Is there any way of doing it?

If Iterator is not possible then is there anything else I can use?