On Wednesday 08 April 2009 10:48:34 Roberto Nunnari wrote:
[snip]

> I start to think there is something wrong with my environment..
>
> But.. are you guys sure that xml validation works when
> implementing ModelDriven?

Yes, I am sure :) I've used it plenty.

I was starting to think that there is something wrong with your setup the very
minute I began reading that line. Can you post more details about your
setup... Validation is controlled by an interceptor, so I would wonder if the
interceptor is even firing at this point.

-Wes

--

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice