From: Rahul Mohan <rahul.mo...@tcs.com>
Subject: Re: Jquery autocomplete with struts2.
Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 11:30 AM

suggest you post this to jquery forums.

From:
sharath karnati <karna...@yahoo.com>
To:
Date:
23-04-2010 19:56
Re: Jquery autocomplete with struts2.

Hi All,

  In firebug console it is displaying data correctly(what I set in Action
class), like I set

   one
   two
   three

  These values are displaying correctly as drop down for "s:textfield"
but the problem is when I select any value from drop down it is showing a
comma after that value(example, if select one then in textfiled it is
showing one,)

  I added 'tagField' setter/getter(in action class) for this textfield but
I don't know why this is showing comma after variable value...

  Can anyone please let me know what is causing this comma thing in
s:textfield..

  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sharath.