Where is the latest documentation for using Struts 2 tags?  I had a problem
earlier in the week trying to use the optiontransferselect tag which I still
haven't been able to get working. Earlier today, I started trying to get the
checkboxlist tag to work with a map<String,String> and I'm still failing
miserably.

In both cases I get the infamous

tag 'checkboxlist', field 'list', name 'roles': The requested list key
'availableroles' could not be resolved as a
collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type. Example: people or
people.{name}
tag 'checkboxlist', field 'list', name 'roles': The requested list key
'availableroles' could not be resolved as a
collection/array/map/enumeration/iterator type. Example: people or
people.{name} - [unknown location]

style of error message when I fire up my action. Googling suggest that from
the number of recent posts on StackOverflow and Java Ranch for example, I'm
not the only one frustrated with this. When the struts tag reference page
for checkboxlist gives as its only example "<s:checkboxlist name="foo"
list="bar"/>" and neither pages give any indication on how these tags
interact with the action code,  I begin to feel that this is all starting to
be more trouble than it's worth.

Someone, somewhere must know of a url where this is all explained with
crystal clarity with useful code examples - I just can't find it at the
moment.

Yours in desperation