Especially if there were no validation errors,
only error messages added by the application code.

By the way, I agree with this very much!
Emi

- Aner

On 04/14/2011 12:00 PM, Dave Newton wrote:
On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Aner Perez<a...@ncstech.com> wrote:
This is an annoying "feature" of the Workflow interceptor. If
ValidationAware.hasErrors() returns
true, the interceptor chain is stopped and Action.INPUT is returned.
If you put error messages
on your action, it will make hasErrors return true which will force
the "input" result to be returned.

How is it annoying? That's the interceptor's purpose in life, to
handle workflow. Errors usually change flow. "Mucking" with the
interceptor is as simple as changing the inputResultName property for
the specific action, although in this case I don't really see why it'd
be worth it.

Dave

Emi Lu, ENCS, Concordia University, Montreal H3G 1M8
em...@encs.concordia.ca        +1 514 848-2424 x5884