On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Emi Lu wrote:
> I mean that I agree with Aner. If I just "addActionErrorMessage", but not a
> real ActionError, I would not expect the interceptor stop the workflow :-(

There's no such thing as a "real ActionError". There are error messages.

If there are error messages, there are errors. The default workflow
interceptor behavior when there's errors is to take you to the action
input that caused the errors to happen. The input result name can be
changed to be "success" or whatever you really want to go to.

Dave