On 19/10/2014 14:42, Harsh Sharma wrote:
Hello,

I am connecting apache syncope to active directory. I am able to
retrieve Users from Active directory. I can change password and other
attributes of the retrieved users, But I am not able to create user in
active directory. I mean whenever I am creating user in apache syncope
and saving it, it is giving me error read timeout and it is not saving
in active directory. I am using ssl connection, so no issue of certificate.
I am stuck on it. Please help.

Hi Harsh,
you need to provide some more information in order for someone to get any insight of your problems:

 * Syncope version?
 * AD connector version?
 * Active Directory version?
 * AD connector configuration properties?
 * AD resource mapping?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò