Hi Harsh, your configuration seems good, btw provided info is not enough to make a complete diagnosis.
Can you send core-connid.log file?

Regards,
F.

Il 22/10/2014 23:48, Harsh Sharma ha scritto:
Hey Francesco,

Now when I am creating a user in Syncope it is reflecting in Active directory, but when I create user it always show error propagation failure in Active Directory(
javax.naming.directory.SchemaViolationException: [LDAP: error code 65 -
0000207D: UpdErr: DSID-0315166D, problem 6002 (OBJ_CLASS_VIOLATION), data 31
�]; remaining name 'cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=testmnet,dc=com'

  Cause: [LDAP: error code 65 - 0000207D: UpdErr: DSID-0315166D, problem 6002
(OBJ_CLASS_VIOLATION), data 31
). The user is reflecting in Active directory but this error always appears.

Also when I am deleting user in Active directory it is not reflecting in syncope, I mean it is still present in syncope.(I have defined a synchronized task already).

Attaching log with this mail.

Also my syncope version is 1.2.0
AD connector version 1.1.3
Active directory version (objectVersion: 69; )
AD connector configuration properties and * AD resource mapping are attached as snapshot