In 1.2.x when creating a resource mapping in the console, you could select
the local attributes from a dropdown box. Also, when using LDAP, it would
display the acceptable values for the external attributes.

In 2.0.0, I couldn't find an obvious way of finding out what the acceptable
values were for user attributes. So for example, I used "groupName" when
mapping groups (instead of "name") and only found out it was wrong when the
groups didn't sync. Finally, I didn't see a list of external attributes as
per 1.2.x. Is this a limitation of 2.0.0 or a bug?

Thanks,

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh