Hi Mohit,

Il 10/03/2017 08:48, Mohit Agrawal ha scritto:
Hi Andrea ,

Yes i have deployed it on single machine (just for testing our application), i am using the standalone version on tomcat 9 . Yes , after restart it works.
How is it possible that you're using tomcat 9? The newest standalone (available at [1]) is a zipped file with embedded tomcat 8 (refer to [2]).

Do you think , this issue is related to memory (no space) ?

It could be. If you can try with a larger size it could be better, for example 4GB (more important than CPU) and 2-4 cores. First of all because the default db used by the standalone distribution is an in-memory H2 instance. Like described here [3].

our machine configuration is t2.medium in AWS  (2 core, 2 GB RAM)
Syncope version : 2.0   (debian release)
We are limiting "soft limit" to 300 MB ( while configuring the instance )

We observed CPU and memory usage (reported by AWS) and it is 22 % memory and CPU is less than 2 %

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Mohit

Best regards,