Hi ,

Thanks for your reply

Sorry for the confusion.

We are using debian release of Syncope  and for database, we have connected
syncope to  AWS' RDS postgreSQL DB.

>From the exception, it doesn't looks issue is because of shortage memory (
not getting exception when do alloc). Do you still feel it is because of
memory limitation ?

What is this below line indicates ?

ERROR org.apache.syncope.client.console.widgets.AlertWidget - Unexpected
error while checking for updated approval info

and

javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException:
SocketTimeoutException invoking
http://localhost:8080/syncope/rest/userworkflow/forms: Read timed out

Thank you for your time

Regards,