Hi,

I tried to activate the notification feature, but ran into an error I am unable
to tackle.

Here is what I did:

1.       Adjusted mail.properties file according to our local setup (i.e.
changed  the server name)

2.       Via the Console UI I changed the parameter
"notificationjob.cronExpression" from empty string to: * 0/5 * * * ? *

3.       Restarted Tomcat

4.       Opened Notifications page in Console UI: Configuration -->
Notifications (in order to create a notification task to check e-mail config)

At step 4 I was redirected to the login screen showing the message "Error while
contacting Syncope core".

I attached the Core and Console log files. Root cause seems to be:
org.apache.syncope.common.lib.SyncopeClientException: DataIntegrityViolation
[Cannot commit when autoCommit is enabled.]

Did I do something wrong?

My setup is: Apache Syncope 2.0.3 Redhat distribution, JDK 1.8.0_131-b11 from
Oracle, Tomcat  8.0.32-1ubuntu1, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

Best regards,

Martin