Von: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:ilgro...@apache.org]
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juni 2017 16:50
An: user@syncope.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Notification page crashes in Console UI after e-mail config

Hi Martin,
I went through your logs and cannot guess much.

Only questions coming to my mind are:

* PostgreSQL DB version?
* PostgreSQL JDBC JAR version?

Regards.

On 29/06/2017 11:17, Böhmer, Martin wrote:

clearing the logs was exactly what I did to provide the core and console log
attached to my previous email.

Anyway, I did as you suggested and included all the logs from Tomcat and
Syncope. Please find them attached (access to Pastebin from our company network
is blocked).

Best regards,

Martin