Hi,

I have tried to move some related logic for the whole realm to the
DefaultLogicActions-implementation within our Syncope. Now though I can see
that during the pull and the subsequent creation of the users, the
defaultlogicaction beforeCreate, afterCreate etc. will never be triggered
during actual pull and the subsequent creation. Updates after the pull (if a
field changes) do trigger the suitable functions (beforeUpdate, afterupdate
etc. ).

The action is specified for the realm, where I put the users during the pull.
No error messages or anything indication a serious problem.

Am I missing something or should it just not be possible to do? I think the
sync process should generate a create request towards the core at some point
even if you pull the information from an external source?

Regards,

        Mikael

Mikael Ekblom
Systemutvecklare/System developer