Hi,

Issue SYNCOPE-1235

I’m sorry to be a party pooper, but this issue with disappearing dynamic group
memberships happened to us now again when de unassigned an external resource
from a group. Are you sure that it is 100 % fixed? The scenario was as before:
unassign an external resource from the group-> no more dynamic memberships and
the memberships also.

Fortunately, this was for a smaller subproject, but this could potentially be
disastrous for us  if people suddenly get unassigned from groups and the
resource assignments also disappears.

This should be a clean 2.0.7-version that I’m testing it on.

Regards,

      Mikael

Mikael Ekblom
IT-Service manager