Hi Mikael,

I made a check. I confirm you that there is a bug about dynamic memberhsip conditions. But I've been experiencing a bit different behavior: the dynamic membership conditions are voided after assigning or linking the resource to the group. I've *not* experienced the viceversa, i.e. your problem and what is exposed in SYNCOPE-1235.

BTW I've opened [1].

Best regards,
Andrea

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1276