Hi,

Il 20/02/2018 21:20, Eric-R82 ha scritto:
My intention with syncope is to use it solely for password reset and
recovery.

My goal is to setup Syncope to pull users from AD and only use Syncope to
update passwords in AD.

I am having trouble figuring out how to configure Syncope with AD so that it
pulls the users.

In the connid log I see this entry:

/WARN  Attribute __ENABLE__ of object class __ACCOUNT__ is not mapped to an
LDAP attribute  Method: getLdapAttribute/
Check if there are any errors in all logs.
Take a look a this [1]

Is this preventing the users from being created in Syncope?

I'm hoping not otherwise I have to figure out how to use the Jexel and I
haven't found examples that exmplain how to use Jexel in Syncope yet.
You can find here the JEXL syntax reference [2]

Regards

[1] http://blog.tirasa.net/category/apache-syncope/syncope-basics-manage-active-directory.html
[2] https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-jexl/reference/syntax.html

--