There were a bunch of errors for almost every .java and .properties file
saying there is no newline character at the end of the file, so I added a
newline character to the end of each of the files, which appeared to fix it.

I added my .java file I created with the extended class as per the blog, but
that causes the build to fail.

The blog says I need to extend the LDAPMembershipPullActions class, so I
used this  reference
<http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/java/java_inheritance.html>   to figure out
how to exend a class seems pretty straight forward.

I named my class file ADMembershipPullActions.java . I couldn't find
core\src\main\java in the project (as per  cusomization in core
<https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#customization-core>
), so I put it in core\provisioning-java\src\main\java instead hoping that
would work, but it did not.

Where do I need to place the .java file?

Contents of my file:
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/t339063/ADMembershipPull_class.png>

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/