Hi,
I have implemented LDAPUserOwnerPropagationActions and it works perfectly when
in syncope console on group I click Manage Resources -> Select Resource ->
click Provision.
In Active Directory (AD) managedBy is filled successfully.
Also it works when I edit group and update userOwner and any other attribute
that is mapped in Mapping. The changes are propagated to AD successfully (
LDAPUserOwnerPropagationActions is triggered).
BUT when I edit group and update only userOwner, then this changes are not
propagated to AD ( LDAPUserOwnerPropagationActions  is not triggered).

DO you have any ideas about this?

Best regards,
Alexander Tsvetkov