Dear Arnold,

In the case of the password you need just to use the parameter (password) like the parameter (id) for example, which is mentioned in the comment.

Best regards,
Dima Ayash.

On 05/01/2018 11:44 PM, Arnold Miller wrote:
Hi,
still having no idea why this happens.
The comment in the original script says "password: password string, clear text", so 'password' should have this value but it comes null to my script.

Hi, I'm trying to push a user to an identity store via scripted sql but I
always get a null password for every user, even if it is not null in Syncope.
Anyone knows?
I have these variables in Create Script, all of them null:
password
attributes.get("__PASSWORD__")
attributes.get("password")
Arnold